How much do I love our local library? Let me count the ways:
- THE APP. When does the library open? When are my books due? Is this CD in the catalogue? How much closer am I to borrowing the Frozen Blu-Ray or the latest Rainbow Rowell? When does it open again? Can I renew everything that hasn't been requested by another patron because I was overly ambitious while borrowing?
- HOOPLA DIGITAL. Listen to a giant selection of music for free to a max of 10 albums per month? Yes please!
- Super cheap DVD rentals. A buck and some change for an adult DVD, two something for a Blu-Ray, and FREE children's movies. You heard it here first: libraries are killing Blockbuster.
- I can request materials for pick-up at any library, and return them to any library!
- SO MUCH FREE PROGRAMMING.
- MAGAZINE TIME. I haven't even taken advantage of Emagazines yet because my book reading list is two miles long.
- Preschool reader packs - You can borrow whole backpacks containing pre-selected preschool books!
AND MUCH MUCH MORE. I love you libraries!!!